Leverage Gamification To Boost Engagement And Performance
A popular myth surrounding gamification is that it’s a fun distraction from serious learning. In actuality, effective gamification strategies have the power to engage learners, reinforce knowledge, and provide discreet feedback. So, how do you leverage gamification to drive serious learning, and how can it be used to inspire your remote workforce? This eBook shows you how to improve employee performance and achieve your objectives with game-based learning.
The Connection Between Gamification And Serious Learning Experiences
Gamification has the potential to bridge the gap between extrinsic and intrinsic motivation. At first, learners might try to earn that badge or reach the next level for public recognition. However, eventually, they realize that they’re really after a personal sense of achievement and fulfillment. Thus, game mechanics become catalysts for employee growth.
About This eBook
What are the benefits of gamification for serious learning? Which design techniques should you consider? Here’s a quick glimpse of what you’ll find in this eBook:
- Why You Should Leverage Gamification for Driving Serious Learning: Discover how to use gamified learning to break free from these limitations and make training more effective and engaging.
- How to Get Started with a Gamification Strategy for Your Training: Learn how you can implement a gamified learning approach for your training programs.
- How to Use Gamification to Promote Active Learning in the Changed Workplace Dynamics: How can you use gamification to drive active learning in the workplace to address challenges?
- What Gamification Design Techniques Can be Used to Engage and Energize Your Learners: Explore gamification design techniques you can leverage to engage and energize your learners.
- How to use Game-based Learning to Drive Learner Engagement and Motivation: Understand how game-based learning can foster greater learner engagement and more.
Download the eBook Driving Serious Learning Through Gamification for tips, techniques, and proven strategies to tap into the power of gamification for employee development.